[opencms-dev] How to store data into database using OAMP WebForm module

raj_iv rajiiv123 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 11:28:06 CEST 2010

Hi,

I just started using OAMP Webform 1.3.1 on OpenCms 7.5.3. I want to store
form data into database when clicked on submit button. I am not using
default db-pool so i have specified my database in the module parameter as
db-pool=default,my_db and in opencms.properties file. I also configured the
settings for my db-pool. I am able to access the table data from my
database(my_db) as explained in OpenCms wiki page "Using OpenCms's Database
connection pool" after creating jsp page as mentioned on this page.

So, my problem is: 1)When i am using OMAP Webform, i m not getting my data
into database and opencms.log file shows this error message "An unexpected
error occured. java.sql.SQLException: Configuration file not found".
 2) I am not clear where my data going to be stored in database. Is it in a
new table because i have not specified any table name in the database where
it is going to be stored.