[opencms-dev] OPENCMS IN NEWSPAPERS AND MAGAZINES

HERNAN - TFSLA info at tfsla.com
Fri Oct 29 14:52:10 CEST 2010

Hi! I'll like to start compelling a list of newspapers and magazines using
OpenCms. Also, if there any solution provider (other than us), specialized
in this segment so we can work together.

I also want to start gathering best practices for newspapers and high
traffic web sites using OpenCms like Drupal do on their web sites:
http://groups.drupal.org/newspapers-on-drupal.

I was thinking on doing this at the Opencms-Wiki.

OpenCms is particular strong in newspapers and magazines in Argentina and we
want to start 'exporting' this knowledge to other countries. This are the
sites currently using OpenCms:

- www.perfil.com: 35 millons pageviews/month. 2 millons unique visitors /
month. 5000 concurrent users per server.
- www.lacapital.com.ar: 20 millons pageviews/month. 1.5 millons unique
visitors / month. 4000 concurrent users per server.
- www.unoentrerios.com.ar
- www.unosantafe.com.ar
- www.diariouno.com.ar
- www.diariojudicial.com