[opencms-dev] OPENCMS IN NEWSPAPERS AND MAGAZINES

Claus Priisholm cpr at codedroids.com
Mon Nov 1 10:29:19 CET 2010

Sounds like a great idea - spread the word! In particular when it comes
to these more "interesting" sites (in your case how to handle high
traffic, others may be on using OpenCms in different "unusual" ways).
There is a lot of information in the wiki and elsewhere when it comes to
building "generic" sites in OpenCms, but it would be great to have some
pointers to the more special cases as well.

--
Claus Priisholm, CodeDroids ApS
Phone: +45 48 22 46 46