[opencms-dev] OPENCMS IN NEWSPAPERS AND MAGAZINES

Deiverson Silveira deiverson at solutioncms.com
Wed Nov 3 14:46:43 CET 2010

Thank you for making the disclosure, put it in my forum
(http://www.solutioncms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=292) these great
success stories using OpenCms is nice to know that.

OpenCms is being applied in environments with high load. Very
encouraging and I very happy for this success!

Kind Regards and long life for OpenCms!

Deiverson Silveira

*SolutionCms Leader Team *