[opencms-dev] OPENCMS IN NEWSPAPERS AND MAGAZINES

HERNAN - TFSLA info at tfsla.com
Wed Nov 3 22:52:56 CET 2010

Thank you! we have very interesting metrics. For example, we are supporting
5000 concurrent users per server using dynamic functionality such as
comments, voting, content rating and more.

We also have pretty interesting technology around our 'suite for newspapers
and magazines' for opencms such as.
* drag and drop to re-organize templates or context boxes (HTML5 based)
* inline editing. We are currently enabling journalists to edit as they see
the content. No need to enter direct edit mode
* OPEN-ID authentication: we currently support our customers to login at
Opencms using their FACEBOOK, TWITTER, GMAIL, WINDOWS LIVE and other
providers accounts.
* twitter integration: twitter follow-ups, hashtags discussions and
automatic posting

Our suite is a commercial module on top of OpenCms, but we already delivered
at least 10 startup licenses to small magazines and newspapers with no cost.
Every newspaper or magazine under 1 millon pageviews a MONTH can apply for a
free license.

We will do our best to position OpenCms in this segment. We also work with
Wordpress, Drupal and Sharepoint and I can tell you, Opencms, with a little
bit of tuning, is the most robust solution our there. Specially for high
traffic web sites.

Regards
HernĂ¡n.