[opencms-dev] OpenCms ResourceTypes

Brabenetz, Harald harald.brabenetz at bearingpointconsulting.com
Mon Nov 8 14:03:22 CET 2010

Thanks,

When I create the ResourceType I will create the mapping on the OpenCms-Wiki:

1-1000 are reserved for non-customer related OpenCms/Alkacon ResourceTypes (plain, jsp, folder, form, ...).
1001-???? public available non-customer related ResourceTypes. This should be descript on the OpenCms Wiki to prevent overlappings e.g.: a ResourceType for Velocity Files.
>???? customer specific private ResourceTypes (In most cases customized XML-Content ResourceTypes which should not be reused for other customers).

Kind Regards,
Harald