[opencms-dev] Admin passwd 7.5.3

Florian Hopf hopf at synyx.de
Fri Dec 10 15:39:54 CET 2010

Hi,

The thing that I constantly forget is to add emptySessionPath to the
tomcat connector. This results in a strange situation where you always
return to the login screen but the logs say "Successful login ...". Not
sure if this is necessary for all setups.

Regards
Flo

Christoph P. Kukulies schrieb:
> On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 12:38:01PM +0100, Christoph P. Kukulies wrote:
>> I installed 7.5.3 on one of my sites freshly. Trying to login as Admin/admin
>> doesn't let me in.
>>
>> The install docs say it being the login/password combination.
>>
>> What's up? :)
>>

> mysql> select user_name,user_password from cms_users ;
> +-----------+--------------------------+
> | user_name | user_password            |
> +-----------+--------------------------+
> | Guest     | 1B2M2Y8AsgTpgAmY7PhCfg== |
> | Admin     | ISMvKXpXpadDiUoOSoAfww== |     <== this is the md5 encryption of
> | Export    | FE9cNXsfgnqUEbgJ6SlPpQ== |         'admin'
> +-----------+--------------------------+
> 3 rows in set (0.00 sec)
>
> mysql>
>
> I checked what is in the database. It looks ok, but still I cannot log
> into the workplace.
>
> Is there a way to enable DEBUG ?
>
> What else can be the cause for this? Characterset issues?
>
> Tomcat 6.0.28
> Server version: 5.0.51a-24+lenny4-log (Debian)
> Apache2.2
> OpenCms 7.5.3
>
> ROOT app with http-proxies and rewriting.
>
> I'm clueless.
>
> --
> Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies kukulies (at) rwth-aachen.de

/**
 * Florian Hopf
 * Synyx GmbH & Co. KG
 * OpenSource Solutions
 * Karlstr. 68
 * 76137 Karlsruhe
 * phone  +49(0)721 911 83 03
 * fax   +49(0)721 66 48 877
 * www   http://www.synyx.de
 * blog  http://blog.synyx.de
 * blog  http://mobile.synyx.de
 * forum http://www.opencms-forum.de
 * irc   irc://irc.synyx.de
 *
 * Sitz der Gesellschaft: Karlsruhe
 * Registergericht: Mannheim
 * Handelsregisternummer: HRA 4793
 * USt-IdNr.: DE249264296
 *
 * Komplementärin: Elatech Verwaltungs GmbH
 * Sitz der Gesellschaft: Karlsruhe
 * Geschäftsführer: Markus Daniel
 * Registergericht: Mannheim
 * Handelsregisternummer: HRB 7250