[opencms-dev] Admin passwd 7.5.3

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Dec 10 16:47:53 CET 2010

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 03:39:54PM +0100, Florian Hopf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The thing that I constantly forget is to add emptySessionPath to the
> tomcat connector. This results in a strange situation where you always
> return to the login screen but the logs say "Successful login ...". Not
> sure if this is necessary for all setups.
>
> Regards
> Flo

Hi Florian,

thanks. I trapped also into something that I notoriously forget when
"quickly" setting up a new site: To "fix" the vfs-profix line in
opencms-importexport.xml to
<vfs-prefix>${CONTEXT_NAME}</vfs-prefix>

This was the culprit today :)

Could you elaborate where resp. to what you set the emptySessionPath in the
proxy connector definition? Just curious, because I don't have any and maybe
I don't need it either. Bust just out of curiousity.