[opencms-dev] OpenCMS Installation on Webshpere app server

Harpreet Singh harpreet.singh at cebsonline.com
Wed Jan 12 16:28:23 CET 2011

Hi Dylan,

I want to share my obeservation also
1.when I installed opencms7 on apache and mysql environment I found a
"export" folder in webcontent of opencms is was creted auto after deploye

2.But in the wcs7 and db2 v9 environment I am able to run setup successfully
but export folder not get created and  css and images are not coming, I
think you faced the same problem.
do you find any solution for the above problems and do you able to figure it
out why

When I hit the login page URL and tried to log in I found the errors in the
server logs
[1/12/11 20:14:04:268 IST] 000000b0 init          I
org.opencms.db.CmsDriverManager init . Driver manager init  : phase 4 -
connecting to the database
[1/12/11 20:14:04:315 IST] 000000b0 CmsDriverMana W
org.opencms.db.CmsDbSqlException <init> An SQL error occurred when executing
the following query: .

org.opencms.db.CmsDbSqlException: An SQL error occurred when executing the
following query: .
 at org.opencms.db.generic.CmsUserDriver.existsGroup(CmsUserDriver.java:710)
 at
org.opencms.db.generic.CmsUserDriver.internalCreateDefaultGroups(CmsUserDriv
er.java:2025)
 at
org.opencms.db.generic.CmsUserDriver.fillDefaults(CmsUserDriver.java:763)
 at org.opencms.db.CmsDriverManager.init(CmsDriverManager.java:4681)
 at org.opencms.db.CmsSecurityManager.init(CmsSecurityManager.java:2742)
 at
org.opencms.db.CmsSecurityManager.newInstance(CmsSecurityManager.java:157)
 at org.opencms.main.OpenCmsCore.initConfiguration(OpenCmsCore.java:1126)
 at org.opencms.main.OpenCmsCore.initContext(OpenCmsCore.java:1290)
 at org.opencms.main.OpenCmsCore.upgradeRunlevel(OpenCmsCore.java:1739)
 at
org.opencms.main.OpenCmsListener.contextInitialized(OpenCmsListener.java:87)
 at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.notifyServletContextCreated(WebApp.jav
a:1681)
 at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.commonInitializationFinish(WebApp.java
:374)

at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppImpl.initialize(WebAppImpl.java:299)
 at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebGroupImpl.addWebApplication(WebGroupImpl.j
ava:100)
 at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.VirtualHostImpl.addWebApplication(VirtualHostImpl.ja
va:166)
 at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.WSWebContainer.addWebApp(WSWebContainer.java:731)
 at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.WSWebContainer.addWebApplication(WSWebContainer.java
:616)
 at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.component.WebContainerImpl.install(WebContainerImpl.
java:376)
 at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.component.WebContainerImpl.start(WebContainerImpl.ja
va:668)
 at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationMgrImpl.start(ApplicationMgrImpl.jav
a:1122)
 at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.DeployedApplicationImpl.fireDeployedObjectStart
(DeployedApplicationImpl.java:1315)

 can any one please tell me what and how  to set class loader  for opencms7
in WCS7 and any other necessary changes which are must for running

Thanks

harry