[opencms-dev] get item count with contentloop

eelboy at aol.com eelboy at aol.com
Wed Jan 12 19:02:35 CET 2011

Hi,

Is there a way to get the count of items with cms:contentloop - or some
other tag?  I just need to know when I've reached the last one.  I tried
a cms:contentcheck - but I have to do this from within the
cms:contentloop.  I tried putting an xPath type expression in the
ifexists attribute (like "../Element[{$index}]) but it didn't work.

I feel like there must be a way to do it without having to loop through
twice!

thanks for any help
eelboy