[opencms-dev] HtmlWidget - Chrome - impossible to add a link on an image

Sandrine Prousteau s.prousteau at eurelis.com
Fri Jan 14 10:10:00 CET 2011

Hi all,

I'm on OpenCms 7.5.3, on Chrome 8.0.552.237, and I have a problem on
editing HtmlWidget field in my xmlcontent:

I add a image in the field with the button ImageGalery, no problem. Then
I select the image and try to add a link on it, and I have the following
message :
"Error : No valid selection.
Please select the text or image you wish to add a link to."

Adding a link on a text is working.

I don't have this problem on Firefox.

The configuration in this :
<layout element="Content" widget="HtmlWidget"
					configuration="

css:/system/modules/my.module/resources/misc/htmlwidget.css,

stylesxml:/system/modules/my.module /resources/misc/fckeditor_fonts.xml,

						source, link, anchor,
table, image,
						imagegallery,
downloadgallery, linkgallery, htmlgallery, tablegallery,
						height:250px" />
(No change in FCKEditor.)