[opencms-dev] Insert Images: ImageBrowse vs. Gallerybrowser

John Bieling john.bieling at cern.ch
Sun Jan 23 21:23:55 CET 2011

We do not use galleries, cause it is impossible to find an image with
the galleries! We have 2000+ pictures and galleries do not provide a
structure. We would need to apply categories or something and that will
take time we do not have.

But nevermind, I just added the filebrowser-tab to the galleriebrowser
by myself. It was not that hard after getting to know the code.

John