[opencms-dev] "Alkacon Premium OpenCms Support" for which database backends?

Yves Glodt yg at mind.lu
Tue Jan 25 12:11:18 CET 2011

Hello,

I wanted to ask for which database backends Alkacon provides premium OpenCms
support?

Especially I wanted to know if Firebird (the opencms-jpa build works with
Firebird) is among these?

If not, will Firebird be officially (with paid support available) supported
in OpenCms 8? Or "just" included in the official version but without paid
support available? Or not included at all?

Sorry for the many questions, but we have to decided to which database to
stick in the future (Firebird would be preferred)

Best regards,
Yves