[opencms-dev] How to have elements created in pages

Yves Glodt yg at mind.lu
Thu Feb 10 14:41:34 CET 2011

Hi,

I use OpenCms 7.5.3 on Ubuntu amd64/Tomcat6/sun-java6/MySQL.

when I do "New-> Page with free Text" I end up with a page without any
element (even "copy body from default body" is selected.)
Is there a way to have new pages created with one or more custom elements?

And another case I have is the following:

I have some pages which have only english content, but with several elements
filled.
Now, if while being in the wysiwyg-editor I chose e.g. german language, I
end up with no elements at all selectable in the dropdown...

Is there a possibility to have all the elements copied in case a page is
translated this way?

Best regards,
yves