[opencms-dev] How to have elements created in pages

Florian Hopf hopf at synyx.de
Tue Feb 15 07:41:52 CET 2011

Hi,

Yves Glodt schrieb:
> when I do "New-> Page with free Text" I end up with a page without any
> element (even "copy body from default body" is selected.)
> Is there a way to have new pages created with one or more custom elements?

I didn't have time to test it again but this is how I think it works:
Add a folder default_bodies to your module. Create a plain file in it
that contains the code for your default body. Maybe this is enough but I
think you also had to set the names of the elements to the property
template-elements of your template. I haven't used this for a while so
you just have to try.

I added a new page to the opencms-wiki, would be nice to enhance it when
you have it working: http://opencms-wiki.org/XMLPage

Regards
Florian