[opencms-dev] Default-file for folder tree

Paul-Inge Flakstad flakstad at npolar.no
Fri Feb 25 15:24:45 CET 2011

Hi Tylla,

Instead of dabbling with the "default-file" property, how about just setting the "restypes.indexpage" property to a resource type especially created to serve the required purpose? (For example an xmlcontent type with its "template-elements" property set to a JSP that does what you want it to.)

As far as I can see, this could be a simple solution in your case.

Cheers,
Paul