[opencms-dev] Import content from Joomla to OpenCMS

Yves Glodt yg at mind.lu
Sat Feb 26 02:41:51 CET 2011

I would suggest (what I think is the best way to learn OpenCms):

Create the template in OpenCms, and copy/paste your content (provided your
site is small to medium that's probably the fastest)

There are good chances you can take over a lot of the Joomla template.

To create the navigation for your template, take a look at this:

http://opencms-wiki.org/Creating_Navigation

And, if you have more questions, do not hesitate to ask here!