[opencms-dev] Linking to anchors from navigation

Yves Glodt yg at mind.lu
Fri Feb 25 13:58:10 CET 2011

Hi,

I have one resource in a folder with a lot of content. The content has
internal links with anchors, so you can jump to the sections of the content.

What I would like to do is to link to the sections of the page, directly
from the navigation.

I could do that by:

   - creating siblings to the resouce, one for each section I would like to
   link to
   - add a custom property to the sibling
   - hack my navigation code to include that custom property in the href
   (e.g. page.html#section1, page.html#section2, page.html#section3 etc)

Is there a more OpenCms'ish way of doing that?

Best regards,
Yves