[opencms-dev] Web form can be integrated in existing pages?

Antonio Cordeddu antoniocordeddu at coranto.it
Sat Feb 26 13:36:02 CET 2011

Hi Tobias

I'm looking for an easy way, because I've a short deadline for my
project: I'm going to create a new page (type alkacon-webform)for my
form without integrated it in a existing page;
but I'm interested to study the problem in a more depth for the future.
Could you give me some more indication or sample code?

Thanks
Antonio Cordeddu