[opencms-dev] Web form can be integrated in existing pages?

Tobias Mantsch t.mantsch at easysport.de
Fri Feb 25 08:48:12 CET 2011

We solved this problem by loading the webform via ajax into the page. If you don't want to tamper with the original templates of the module I don't think that there is an easy way. I discussed the same issue with some opencms developers via IRC. Unfortunately OpenCms lacks some sort of "contentinclude" where the included content is rendered with its default template or a specified template :(
Might be worth an enhancement request.

Regards
Tobias Mantsch