[opencms-dev] ClassNotFoundException trying to upload file

Jose San Leandro jose.sanleandro at ventura24.es
Mon Feb 28 12:34:34 CET 2011

Hi,

First of all, thank you all for developing such a great product. It's obvious
the amount of effort and dedication behind it.

I'm using opencms 7.5.3. I've been able to upload files but suddenly it's
complaining about 'ClassNotFoundException'. Whenever I can access the stack
trace I'll post the exact class. I cleared the classloader cache.

On the other hand, is there a way to upload a number of files at once?
We're using OpenCMS's webdav support from an external web application, and
each release we have lots of new content that currently forces us to upload it
manually, on a per-file basis.

I could not find a dav tool to allow me to publish content in an easier way.

Kind regards,
Jose.