[opencms-dev] Default-file for folder tree

Nagy Attila lists.opencms.org at tylla.hu
Tue Mar 1 15:35:41 CET 2011

Hi!

Thanks for the tip Michael, I will take a look at the source code of
DocCenter.

As for the other ideas:
  - Paul: yours is a very good idea, it simplifies the process a little
bit, but it still has some extra steps, too much for some users (the
v0.9beta type  :-).
Actually it helped me in other areas too - this way I found out how to
limit the available object types in the New dialog (/restypes.available/).
  - Lynn: yep, structure is the key aspect, this would be an articles
list, with subfolders as categories, so I would like to go with
something that can respect the folder hierarchy.

Finally to get back to my original question: can somebody clear me up on
default-file? How does it work? One has to put a simple filename in it -
so no path is allowed?

Thanks
Tylla.