[opencms-dev] Default-file for folder tree

Paul-Inge Flakstad flakstad at npolar.no
Wed Mar 2 17:40:34 CET 2011

Hi Tylla,

The property dialog when creating a new resource can be skipped. I've removed this step for all structured content types.

However, I couldn't recall the setting, and I can't seem to find it again (in one of OpenCms' config files). If someone could tell me where the setting is located, I'd appreciate that very much. :)

Cheers,
Paul