[opencms-dev] Kernel Patch

Felix Glade-Beucke felix.glade-beucke at componio.net
Tue Mar 8 11:09:47 CET 2011

Hi Michael,

thanks for your answer. I try to insert the xsd:choice function from infonova to the kernel.
I build the modules (org.opencms.editors_7.5.1.zip) for my OpenCms 7.5.3 installation. Now I can find the patch updates in the files. I successfully overwrite the module in my installation.

xsd:choice popup window still does not work. I think I forgot something. Hmmm...

All files in /src/ are kernel sources, arent they?

Thank you!
Felix