[opencms-dev] Error: Cannot find valid editor for the file

Mario Jäger m.jaeger at alkacon.com
Wed Mar 23 09:47:44 CET 2011

Hi,

Please, add the following line in the WEB-INF/classes/log4j.properties
file in section "Set levels for all default channels available in OpenCms":

log4j.logger.org.opencms.workplace.editors=DEBUG

Stop the servlet container then and delete the OpenCms log file
WEB-INF/logs/opencms.log. Start the servlet container after that and try
to edit a template two resource then. Send us the complete OpenCms log
file content after that, please.

Kind Regards,
Mario.