[opencms-dev] Structured Content - Structure Folder

Lynn Chapman chapmanlynnmarie at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 14:26:53 CET 2011

I see how to create a custom Structured Content and add it to the Explorer
menu, but is it possible to create a custom Structured Folder?  I would like
the user to be able to create a folder which contains a set of jsp files in
its contents.  I thought I could do that by creating a custom "thing" the
user choosed.  Structured content doesn't seem to work - it doesn't create a
folder.

Lynn