[opencms-dev] OpenCMS Development in a team

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Fri Mar 25 14:37:29 CET 2011

Hi Lynn,
the synchronization is intended to be used on local developer machines. Ressources are synchronized from the vfs to the rfs and vice versa.
That is the same for the content module.

To be more general:
The OpenCms Maven-Plugin is usually used during the development process.
When you want to get your files to your production system, you should use standard OpenCms means (module im- and export, DB im- and export).

If you really want to syncronize with a production system, you can set up a maven profile, which holds the connection data to your production system.

HTH

Best regards

Kai Schliemann
Senior IT-Berater

comundus GmbH
Schüttelgrabenring 3, D-71332 Waiblingen
Telefon +49 7151-50028-0
E-Mail k.schliemann at comundus.com
Internet www.comundus.com

Geschäftsführer Klaus Hillemeier
Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 264290

comundus ist ein Unternehmen der IT EXCELLENCE Group

Ergebnis Kundenzufriedenheitsbefragung 2010 - Note 1,5

comundus auf Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Comundus-GmbH/163398933697079