[opencms-dev] how to have same URL access for static and dynamic publication

Mario Jäger m.jaeger at alkacon.com
Tue Mar 29 12:57:58 CEST 2011

Hi,

With the help of the prefix "export" in the requested URL is decided, if
the page is dynamically requested via OpenCms or if the page can be
directly requested in the export folder. That is why, you should use
Apache rewrite rules to change the URL for requested statically exported
pages.

If you have a site with static content only, you should set the value
for the <userelativelinks> node in the opencms-importexport.xml to
"true", before you export the complete site. Then, only relative links
are generated in the exported pages.

Kind Regards,
Mario.