[opencms-dev] Special Characters in navText

Eska sven.kiesow at interone.de
Wed May 11 15:55:24 CEST 2011

Hi Christian,

do you see the ¿¿¿¿ when looking at the Properties inside of OpenCms or when
viewing the rendered Navigation? When we have chinese properties somewhere
the
correct chinese characters are still present after a save.

Do you start your tomcat with -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 set?

Perhaps your rendered page does declare to have UTF-8 content?

Eska