[opencms-dev] Issues with OpenCms 8 on fresh install (Mac OS X)

Michael Emmerich m.emmerich at alkacon.com
Thu May 12 17:33:33 CEST 2011

Thanks Stephan,

this is a good hint.

I could recreate the described problem when the max pagage size is not set.
The containerpage module contains some bigger files which cause the
error when being imported into the DB.

Therefore: Increase your max_allowed_packet in the [mysqld] section of
your my.ini to at least 16M and the import will work.

Kind regards,
Michael

Kind Regards,
Michael.