[opencms-dev] Search index locked (maybe)

Joseph ABENA abena09 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 15:06:51 CEST 2011

Hello Jenifer,

Into the OpenCms administration => Search management

- Check the settings (index sources ...) of buscaPrincipalOnLineIndex
and buscaPrincipalOffLineIndex
- check the *rebuild mode* of buscaPrincipalOnLineIndex and
buscaPrincipalOffLineIndex and set it to *auto *if it's not the case

Or

You can also make a change to the/*opencms-search.xml*/file to force OpenCms to remove a lock on the search index even when doing an incremental indexing.

By replacing the line

*/<forceunlock>onlyfull</forceunlock>/*

with

/*<forceunlock>always</forceunlock>*/