[opencms-dev] RES: Search index locked (maybe)

Jeniffer Bastos de Souza jeniffer.souza at itlab.com.br
Wed May 18 19:43:26 CEST 2011

I Joseph, thanks for reply.

My rebuild mode was already set to auto.

I created a new index for my main search and set this "force unlock" to always.

I tested and seems to be running fine.

Just to test, I decided to use the main search with the old index, the problematic one.
It's running fine too.

It puzzles me.

The main search became out for a week or less and now when I test it works fine. It's just "auto fixed"?

Anyway, I'll follow up this situation. If the old index start to act strange I'll change for the new one with this configuration.

Thank you!