[opencms-dev] Exception when updating to OpenCms 8

Roman-Uhlig roman.uhlig at maxity.de
Thu May 19 16:01:10 CEST 2011

Thanks Michael, that could possibly be it, since the admin user always has a
non-default setting for the upload applet on all our OpenCms servers.

Nevertheless we're waiting a bit before updating our production servers as
well, since the new direct edit functionality is somewhat bugged. This will
hopefully be better with 8.0.1 or 8.0.2 as declared in the roadmap. Despite
that it's very nice anyway. Good job! :)

Roman