[opencms-dev] Alternative language w/o proper configuration

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Tue May 31 17:18:03 CEST 2011

Hi Rainer,
You have to configure it in the opencms-system.xml.
In order to not show people in other languages than turkish, set the property locale-available to de, en... (without turkish) on the language folder.

Example:
Folder "de":
Property locale "de"
Property locale-available "de, en"
--> shows german and english in editor

Folder "en":
Property locale "en"
Property locale-available "en, de"
--> shows english and german in editor

Folder "tr":
Property locale: "tr"
Property locale-available: "tr, en, de"
--> shows turkish, english and german in editor

HTH

Regards

Kai Schliemann
Senior IT-Berater

comundus GmbH
Schüttelgrabenring 3, D-71332 Waiblingen
Telefon +49 7151-50028-0
E-Mail k.schliemann at comundus.com
Internet www.comundus.com

Geschäftsführer Klaus Hillemeier
Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 264290

comundus ist ein Unternehmen der IT EXCELLENCE Group

Ergebnis Kundenzufriedenheitsbefragung 2010 - Note 1,5

comundus auf Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Comundus-GmbH/163398933697079