[opencms-dev] OpenCMS Shell script?

Eska sven.kiesow at interone.de
Wed Jun 1 09:41:35 CEST 2011

Hi Daniel,

having OCEE in this process is a NO-GO for this process, as far as I can
tell.
OCEE does NOT publish changes which get inserted in the opencms-modules.xml
like new resources or files that get exported e.g. to the lib-folder on its
own.

Those changes have to be transfered MANUALLY to the Servers in the Cluster!

ESKA