[opencms-dev] OpenCMS Shell script?

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Wed Jun 1 10:23:31 CEST 2011

Hi Daniel,

since OCEE 2.1.3 there is a special shell extension to support module import within a OCEE Cluster. This will import the resources, update the module configuration and write the export points across all servers of the cluster. For more details please refer to the Alkacon support for OCEE at
opencms-support at alkacon.com

Kind regards,

Tobias Herrmann

--

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts
Tobias Herrmann