[opencms-dev] Opencms 8 : Direct Edit Issue (can't Access Direct Edit)

Nazakat Ali nazakatali at jabssolutions.com
Fri Jun 3 17:19:58 CEST 2011

Hi Everyone,

We have just installed opencms 8, It seems very wonderful. I really like it,
We downloaded the openCms Days 2011 Presentation and study them, We love it,
lot of new and interesting features has been added in opencms 8.

We have been facing certain problems in opencms 8:

1-      Demo is not properly working (Development Demo module for opencms 8)

2-      Direct Edit not visible. Or how can I enable direct edit

3-      we are not been able to directly access the demo site (but when I
login in opencms workplace I been able to view) . what's possible be the
reason.

Looking for your kind response.

Thanks in Advance,

Nazakat Ali