[opencms-dev] Opencms 8 : Direct Edit Issue (can't Access Direct Edit)

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Mon Jun 6 08:34:24 CEST 2011

Hi Nazakat Ali,

most likely there went something wrong during your setup. Check the /WEB-INF/logs/setup.log to see if any imports failed. If you are using MYSQL check your max allowed packet size setting, it should be at least 10MB. Once you increased that run the setup again and everything should be fine.

Greetings, Tobias

--

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts
Tobias Herrmann