[opencms-dev] Old templates in version 8

Andy Savin A.D.Savin at bath.ac.uk
Thu Jun 16 15:51:16 CEST 2011

Hi,

I've just copied one of our old style templates into an install of opencms
8.

However, the direct edit stuff doesn't seem to be working as expected.
The minimal ADE tool bar is there with the publish button, selection
button and context button as expected.  However there are the following
issues:

- The selections button doesn't do anything
- The context button has no entries
- The direct edit buttons on the page are missing
- The target button that toggles the toolbar on and off is missing.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Andy

--