[opencms-dev] Alkacon Newsletter module

Morten Steffensen msteff at emercos.com
Thu Jun 16 18:25:02 CEST 2011

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your answer.

This is a completely new server runnning the latest Ubuntu, jdk, tomcat, opencms :-)

Btw - sending emails to groups via Workplace tools -> Broadcast works fine.

It seems like apache mail has been upgraded in V8 - maybe ? The source code for the newsletter module in cvs, is that the latest version ? And where can i find the sources for V8 - i was looking for a release tag in cvs ?

Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards,
Morten Steffensen