[opencms-dev] Alkacon Newsletter module

Andreas Zahner a.zahner at alkacon.com
Fri Jun 17 09:27:54 CEST 2011

Morten,

the Apache Commons Email has been updated to 1.2 in OpenCms 7.5.3.

You can check out the latest version of the OAMP newsletter module from
CVS head as Michael described in his email, it has some features added
that are not part of the release version 1.0.2.

Please assure that you are not using version 1.0.1 accidentally, which
can be download from the same page as version 1.0.2!

Regarding the OpenCms 8 sources, they are currently not available in a
repository, only as a download from
http://www.opencms.org/en/download/opencms.html.

We will make the OpenCms 8 source code available in a repository soon.

--
Regards,
Andreas.

Andreas Zahner