[opencms-dev] centercontainer

杨光 sun.java at 163.com
Mon Jul 4 17:50:45 CEST 2011

hi, everyone.

I have a question.  I am using OpenCms8.0.1
my containerpage have a centercontainer with the formatter "/system/modules/com.alkacon.opencms.v8.article/elements/side.jsp"
but when I use ADE drag an Article to my containerpage . the centercontainer changed it's formatter to detail.jsp.

and another,I chang the formatter to side.jsp in the Explorer view ,it works. but I drag an Article to my containerpage, all the two Articles changed it's formatter to detail.

I have tested it in the OpenCms8.0.0 , it is the same.  is this a bug or it is designed like this.