[opencms-dev] OpenCms : Server migration

Faisal Irfan faisalirfan at jabssolutions.com
Thu Jul 7 13:11:35 CEST 2011

Hello Mates!

         I am using OpenCms 8 and I am new to OpenCms, I have created a module that include few templates, and I have created few pages using those templates, now we want to move OpenCms to another server, obviously with all the data we have in our Cms also we are currently using MySQL now want to move to SQL Server (also Import whole existing data), please if I can get some help regarding this any idea, thank you

Best Regards
Faisal
--
Regards