[opencms-dev] NamePattern %(number) in v8.0.1

杨光 sun.java at 163.com
Sat Jul 9 03:39:14 CEST 2011

hi, there

I am using v8.0.1, my sitemap_config file has setted some properties like following
TypeName:v8article
Folder:article
NamePattern:a_%(number).html
Formatter [1]: leftcontainer, centercontainer etc.

it will create a new article named a_00001.html ,a_00002.html in my folder article.
but now I want to create the file in a new folder article/2011/07 , every month begin , it create automatic.

I tried set the Folder property to article/2011/07 , it works. but how to set something to create it automatic ?
is there a pattern like %(date) or %(datetime) ?
just like Folder:article/%(date) or NamePattern:%(date)/a_%(number).html , I know this can not work.

please show me. thanks.