[opencms-dev] Eclipse, Helios, webdav?

Phillip Lahman phil.lahman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 21:29:30 CEST 2011

Hi,

     If anyone is using eclipse 3.6 (Helios) or later with webdav to
access the opencms VFS, I would like to know what is in the sauce.
     I have opencms 7.5.4 up and providing webdav access.    Webdav
access from a Linux or Windows client (browser, IE or Firefox) behaves
properly.
     FInding any documentation/forums/discussions about eclipse 3.6 and
webdav has turned in to a bigger challenge.
     It is starting to look like I may need to download/build the
eclipse/webdav parts locally and work out the integration with the later
version(s) of eclipse.
     Has anyone already done that?
     At the present time I am not excited about using an older version
of eclipse (3.3 or earlier) to get webdav features.

     tia for an easier solution.

Regards:  Phillip Lahman