[opencms-dev] Extending A_CmsAdeGalleryWidget

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Thu Jul 14 09:29:36 CEST 2011

Hi Leo,

what exactly did you do to extend the A_CmsAdeGalleryWidget? I would think it should work properly if you copy the CmsAdeDownloadGalleryWidget and only replace the method getGalleryTypes returning a comma separated list of the resource type names you want to make available.

Greetings, Tobias

--

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts

http://www.alkacon.com  --  http://www.opencms.org