[opencms-dev] OpenCms Administrative Point Documentation - OpenJPA integration

Georgi Naplatanov gosho at oles.biz
Fri Jul 15 11:34:30 CEST 2011

Hi Matthias.

I didn't understand why enhancement does not work for you.

For build time enhancement you can see OpenCms' build.xml as example
(task openjpac, openjpac tag).

For runtime enhancement you have to add
"-javaagent:/pat_to_openjpa/openjpa-version.jar" to command line that
starts JSP/Servlet container.

In case of application server you have to do nothing, it enhance
entities automatically.

Best regards
Georgi