[opencms-dev] OpenCms Administrative Point Documentation - OpenJPA integration

Matthias Steinböck matthias.steinboeck at knallgrau.at
Fri Jul 15 10:56:18 CEST 2011

Hi!

I already had the book, but in fact didn't read it carefully enough to find what i needed. Finally my Resource-Taging-Extension works like a charm. To save the tags i use OpenJPA which in fact also works nicely beside one fact: OpenJPA needs build-time enhancement to support lazy loading. I simply don't get it to work. Runtime-enhancement does not work as expected.

Although they say that they support on-deploy-enhancement it does not really seem to work. The relevant chapter in the OpenJPA-Documentation: http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/2.1.0/apache-openjpa-2.1.0/docs/manual/ref_guide_pc_enhance.html

Maybe there is somebody who already worked with openjpa?

thanks in advance,
ma

Am 08.07.2011 um 08:22 schrieb Schliemann, Kai:

> Hi Matthias,
> welcome to the mailinglist.
> There is a whole chapter about this subject in the OpenCms 7 book written by Dan Liliedahl (http://www.packtpub.com/opencms-7-development/book)
>
> HTH