[opencms-dev] OpenCms Administrative Point Documentation

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Fri Jul 8 08:22:09 CEST 2011

Hi Matthias,
welcome to the mailinglist.
There is a whole chapter about this subject in the OpenCms 7 book written by Dan Liliedahl (http://www.packtpub.com/opencms-7-development/book)

HTH

Best regards

Kai

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org [mailto:opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org] Im Auftrag von Matthias Steinböck
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2011 10:24
An: opencms-dev at opencms.org
Betreff: [opencms-dev] OpenCms Administrative Point Documentation

Hi!

I'm new on this mailinglist, so: hi there! :)

I'm not a newbie to OpenCms, but do not have much experience in creating new administrative points in the administrative view.

Since I have to write a new administrative point, i'd like to ask, if there are any examples or if there is documentation on this topic. In the moment I'm hurdling with overwriting CmsListDialog.executeListMultiActions and forwarding the list of selected items to the next dialog...

any help, links or examples?

thanks a lot!

Matthias