[opencms-dev] OpenCms Administrative Point Documentation

Matthias Steinböck matthias.steinboeck at knallgrau.at
Thu Jul 7 10:24:27 CEST 2011

Hi!

I'm new on this mailinglist, so: hi there! :)

I'm not a newbie to OpenCms, but do not have much experience in creating new administrative points in the administrative view.

Since I have to write a new administrative point, i'd like to ask, if there are any examples or if there is documentation on this topic. In the moment I'm hurdling with overwriting CmsListDialog.executeListMultiActions and forwarding the list of selected items to the next dialog...

any help, links or examples?

thanks a lot!

Matthias